Top Rated Teeth Whitening Service in Washington, DC
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Washington Center for Cosmetic & Family Dentistry remains a top-rated teeth whitening service for residents in the DC area. The service, headed by award-winning Drs. Brown and Pollowtiz, consistently deliver robust and effective teeth whitening solutions that yield results in a shorter time. They now have more than 1,400 satisfied customers across their various dental services.
The Ideal Candidates for Teeth Whitening
The best candidates for teeth whitening are individuals with good oral health looking to improve the look of their discolored teeth. Patients with yellow teeth are more likely to benefit from teeth whitening solutions.
Individuals with unhealthy gums and restoration implants need to undergo special procedures to qualify for teeth whitening. Pregnant or breastfeeding women and children aged 16 or under are not ideal candidates for teeth whitening treatments.
The Advantages of Professional Teeth Whitening
The professional teeth whitening service in Washington DC at Washington Center for Cosmetic & Family Dentistry is popular amongst dental patients for several reasons, including the following:
- Teeth whitening treatments are non-invasive. They only require the topical application of whitening gel and other whitening solutions. Most patients do not feel anxious about the painless and safe process.
- Professional teeth whitening treatment is more effective and delivers long-term results compared to over-the-counter whitening products.
- The procedure is less time-consuming than other cosmetic solutions. Most sessions last less than an hour.
- Teeth whitening can significantly improve the appearance of imperfect teeth. The bright appearance of white teeth draws attention away from gaps or misalignment in the teeth arrangement.
- Whiter teeth make individuals more confident and may lead to a more positive reception in social gatherings.
The Teeth Whitening Process
Most patients book an in-office appointment for the initial round of whitening treatment with dentists.
At the end of the process, they receive custom whitening trays containing a special whitening agent for use at home.
To continue driving the teeth whitening process, patients have to wear the whitening trays an hour per day. Patients can quit using the whitening trays after achieving the desired level of brightness and transition to occasional treatments to sustain the results.
The teeth whitening process removes stains without any major or invasive alterations to teeth or gums.