Cosmetic Dentist – Get The Smile That You Deserve!
- Call today & learn all about our affordable cosmetic dental services
- Get the best looking smile with our top rated procedures
- Dr. Pollowitz is a highly rated and trusted local cosmetic dentist
- We will guide you through the process and explain all of your options
- We can provide you with stunning before and after pictures of actual patients
- Costs for cosmetic services can vary greatly based on individual needs, just give us a call to learn more
While general dentistry focuses more on the health of your teeth and gums, cosmetic dentistry centers around the appearance of your smile. Of course, in some cases, the two go hand-in-hand. Whether your teeth are broken and damaged or just a little more dingy than you’d like, our Washington DC cosmetic dentists offer several ways to transform them, such as:
- Bonding: We apply a bonding liquid to the surface of your teeth, followed by a plastic resin. This can be done to restore cracked and chipped teeth, or it can be used to re-sculpt misaligned teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays: Made of gold, silver, resin or porcelain, inlays resemble fillings but provide more strength. Onlays cover more of a tooth’s surface than inlays.
- Veneers: Usually composed of porcelain, veneers are bonded to the front surface of teeth and can cover significant damage as well as slight misalignment and unevenness.
- Whitening: We offer two distinct methods of teeth whitening in Washington, DC, for our patients. Our Brite Smile in-office treatment can be done in a single visit, and our take-home bleaching trays are custom fit for maximum effectiveness.
When preparing the surface of your teeth for veneers or other general and cosmetic procedures, we use air abrasion technology. As opposed to the conventional drill to which you’ve probably grown accustomed, air abrasion is much quieter and more gentle on your teeth. It’s a more pleasant experience for our patients and can be more efficient than the alternative.