Guaranteed Results with Washington DC Invisalign
Washington Center for Cosmetic & Family Dentistry announces Invisalign as one of its most-requested services.
Invisalign straightens teeth using clear plastic retainers that are changed weekly by the patient. The benefits of straighter teeth go farther than just a nice smile. Straight teeth also lead to better oral care, wear down less because the patient’s bite is aligned properly, and reduce the risk of jaw pain later in life.
Seeing patients become more confident and satisfied with their smile is something Dr. Michael Pollowitz and Dr. Sharon Brown never tire of. Offering Washington DC Invisalign treatment has been one of the office’s greatest successes — and source of great joy for both patients and staff.
There’s a reason Invisalign has gained popularity over the last 20+ years. In fact, there are several. Here are a few reasons Washington Center for Cosmetic ; Family Dentistry has chosen to add Invisalign treatment to their list of professional dental services:
- Better oral health – Because Invisalign trays can be removed, patients can take them out for thorough cleaning and brushing.
- Less drastic in appearance – Kids and teenagers dread getting metal braces because of how different they look. It is much harder to tell if a person is wearing Invisalign, and their appearance in photos is not affected.
- Comfortable for all ages – Patients don’t struggle with brackets and wires that rub, and for active children and teens, oral injuries are less likely with smooth, plastic liners.
- No food restrictions – The ability to remove the trays means the patient can eat anything they want without damaging them.
- Fewer repairs needed – Metal brackets and wires need to be repaired between visits, but if an Invisalign liner gets broken, the patient can usually skip to the next one without a dentist visit.
Millions of people have chosen Invisalign over traditional metal braces, despite their higher cost. Invisalign is a common choice of teenagers, but adults who opt for orthodontic care later in life like the flexibility of Invisalign as well.
The staff schedules appointments for new DC clients every day.
Call for information about switching or visiting the dentist for the first time in a long time.
Dr. Pollowitz and Dr. Brown are highly regarded dentists in the Washington DC area. Compassionate and gentle, these doctors are always on the cutting edge of dental research and service, offering several services that few other Washington dentists provide.
This Washington dentist is perfect for family dentistry, cosmetic services and advanced periodontics treatment.